We strive to reduce the morbidity, mortality, and disability of cardiovascular disease and sleep disorders through comprehensive patient care. We provide education, preventative medicine, intervention, rehabilitation, patient advocacy and aggressive disease management at the lowest possible price.
Since 2008, Mountain Heart has been Flagstaff’s premiere heart health service provider. Mountain Heart is the largest locally-owned and operated, comprehensive cardiovascular care center and accredited sleep facility in northern Arizona.
At Mountain Heart, we give our patients every advantage in the fight against heart disease by providing a specialized team of multi-specialty, Board-Certified Physicians, accredited diagnostic services and a collaborative care model to help improve patients’ longevity and quality of life.
Our Standard of Excellence
Our patients are our first priority. We work with you, your family, and your primary care provider to tailor your care to meet your personal health needs. We believe a comprehensive, compassionate approach provides our patients with better outcomes, safety and service.
We continually strive to maintain the highest level of service at the lowest possible price point, conveniently close to home.
Our team is dedicated to providing affordable specialty care at the lowest possible price point. Patients can save up to 30% on out-of pocket costs by utilizing outpatient facilities like Mountain Heart. We do our best to minimize out-of-pocket costs through streamlined care, saving patients time and money.
We serve all of northern Arizona. Utilizing the most advanced technology and the latest innovative treatments, Mountain Heart provides world-class heart care that is conveniently close to home. To ensure access to care, outreach clinics are located in Winslow, Williams, Sedona, Cottonwood and Page, Arizona.
Accreditation signifies our continued commitment to excellence in patient care. Mountain Heart is accredited through the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) for Nuclear Medicine/PET (ICANL), the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) for Echocardiography (ICAEL) and the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission for (IAC) Vascular testing (ICAVL).
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Our large Cardiology and Sleep Facility is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to work at in our clinic in Flagstaff, Arizona. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned).Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examination, and compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination. Administers or orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interprets test results for deviations from normal. Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care. Must provide exceptional customer service to patients, be able to multi-task, be organized, flexible and a team player. Applicant MUST have EMR experience with dictation programs. Full benefits and 401k available.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org
As northern Arizona’s premier Cardiovascular Care Center, Mountain Heart offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Currently we offer the following benefits:
- Matching 401 (K)
- Health Savings Accounts
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Subscriptions, Journals and Membership Dues (as Contracted)
- DEA, State License and Board Certification (as Contracted)
- Continuing Medical Education opportunities (as Contracted)
- Unique Wellness, Discount and Special Programs
- Tobacco – Free Work Environment
Cardiologists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Respiratory Therapists, Registered Dietitian, and Medical Assistants
Mountain Heart Medical provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, benefits, training, termination, promotions and any other condition of employment or career development.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
The Mountain Heart is dedicated to ensuring every patient that visits our clinics receives a warm welcome, a comprehensive evaluation at the lowest possible price point and leaves with a greater understanding of their risks of Heart Disease. Our Patient Satisfaction surveys are consistently above 95%, ranking superior across all measured categories. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in your healthcare needs. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you for your kind words….
Cardiology Clinic and the Mountain Heart Care Team
- Dr. Winkler, saved my life. Thank you!
- Patient Hunt “I just want to say how kind and professional everyone who works here is, everyone is very nice!”
- Patient Gardner – Very nice facility, the staff were very polite and answered all of my questions.
- Patient White “I would greatly recommend Mountain Heart to anyone needing cardiac care.
- Wonderful staff
- A terrific, warm, environment
- I appreciate the caring attitude of everyone I encountered.
- Great visit!
- The patient education center is a good, calm, and helpful place.
- Patient Westmark- This is a wonderful facility. Will recommend you highly.
- Patient Dubgan- Great Service
- Patient Cankovick- Mountain Heart staff is excellent.
- Patient Chosta -I have always received excellent service and care from Mountain Heart.
- Patient Tallarovic- Love the stress free music and atmosphere
- Patient Delee- I enjoy all who work with me – kind and considerate
- Patient Marton- staff is always courteous
- Patient C. Smith- The Front Desk gals are angels, they work miracles! They are always smiling and always make me feel very welcome.
- I am so glad you have a Registered Dietitian now, she is really helpful!.
- Patient Craft’s Daughter- “Everyone on staff has a great attitude towards the patients. Thank you for your kind and loving care towards my mother.”
- “My appointments at Mountain Heart with Dietitian, Angela Hansen have changed my life. I came in to see Angela to improve my health, and in the process I have lost weight, felt better and healthier. I have also gained confidence in myself in how I look and feel. Thank you Angela!”
- Your Echo Technician (Dan) explained everything to dad. He made sure he was comfortable during his test.
- Patient Davidson – Cory, the Vascular Technician is very knowledgably and spent a great deal of time explaining the vein mapping procedure I had. He as very friendly and professional.
- Your Sleep Specialist treated my Restless Leg Syndrome. I am off most of my medications
- Patient Carney- Freeda and Yvonne were very helpful and kind, excellen
- Patient Mottet- Freeda was happy, talky, fun and very knowledgeable and thorough
- Patient Rodabaugh- Freeda is wonderul. She put me at ease, helped me with my questions and provided me with everything I needed.
- Patient Brooks- Freeda is very nice and kind
- Patient Peters- Freeda explained the techniuqe thoroughly, very understanding, friendly and overall very helpful
- Patient Hilbert- Freeda was very attentive, nice personality,good people
- Patient Wickham- Freeda was great! Very informative and professional, very kind and comforting
- Patient Pavatea- Freeda was polite, friendly, explained procedure well, was there when needed
- Patient Bates- Freeda had an excellent attitude
- Patient Grayson- Freeda was friendly and helpful
- Patient Hansen- Freeda and Yvonne were helpful with mask choice. They took time needed to get it right and add cushioning. I appreciated cheerfulness and professionalism
- Patient Kitebson- Yvonne was wonderful! Very knowledgeable, approachable, sensitive to peoples discomfort being in a strange situation and place
- Patient Clifford- Yvonne was informative, considerate and friendly
- Patient McGuinness- Yvonne was courteous, respectful, compassionate, and explained every step of the procedure
- Patient Yazzie- Yvonne was reassuring, accommodating, knowlegeable, pleasant and patient
- Patient Moe- Yvonne explained everything that was going to happen, very good personality and courteous
- Patient Renney- Yvonne was kind and explained everything in great detail