How can I cancel my appointment?
We prefer that you call us at 928-226-6400 to cancel your appointment and get your appointment rescheduled. There is a 24 hour line that allows you to cancel your appointment at any time.
Do I need a referral form from my primary care physician?
For the most accurate answer please contact your insurance carrier and note the person with whom you spoke and the answer you were given.
Does Mountain Heart accept cash?
Yes in fact Mountain Heart accepts cash, check and all major credit cards.
How early should I arrive for my appointment?
In order to keep your appointment and our other patient’s appointments running on schedule, it would be extremely helpful if you could:
* Please arrive 15 minutes before your actual appointment time.
- This will allow time for you to check in and our staff to facilitate your arrival.
- This will allow time for complete intake with documentation of current medications(s) and any health changes and/or symptoms you may need to tell us about.
- This will allow time for patients to be ready for the Provider at the time of the appointment.
* Please bring all of your medication, in the original containers, every time you come to the office.
We do our very best to stay on schedule. Sometimes, we may need to spend a bit more time with a patient…please help us in understanding that we want to provide all of our patients with the best medical care and attention that we can.
What should I do in case of emergency?
Dial 9-1-1 immediately.
Once you get to the Emergency Room – ask them to page your on-call Mountain Heart cardiologist at 888-668-6478.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
Mountain Heart is contracted with all major health insurance providers in Arizona. Please call a Mountain Heart Billing Specialist if you have any questions regarding our billing policies.
Contracted Insurance Providers
|HMA/ HMN / RAN
INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES
UNITED HEALTH CARE
What do I need to bring to my first visit?
Please bring all of your current labeled medications in their original containers, insurance cards and any paperwork you were sent to complete.